• Home
  • Abstract Writing Registration Form

Abstract Writing Registration Form

If you are in need of an accommodation due to a disability, please submit your request at least seven days in advance of the event to the Office of Graduate Studies. Email: graduate@ku.edu. Phone: (785) 864-8040. TTY: 711.

KU has child care grants for graduate students. Go to the first two links on the following website and complete the application by Friday, Sept. 19: http://ow.ly/BwSeg
Grant Forms | Financial Aid & Scholarships
Childcare Grant Application and Budget Adjustment Request Request grant funding to assist with childcare expenses. Budget adjustments made to Cost...

KU has childcare grants for graduate students: http://t.co/wb86s1uLmJ

The first studio art class at KU began in 1869
One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
26 prestigious Rhodes Scholars — more than all other Kansas colleges combined
Nearly $290 million in financial aid annually
1 of 9 public universities with outstanding study abroad programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
46 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
$260.5 million in externally funded research expenditures
23rd nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets," Military Times