Form Finder


Graduate Faculty Appointment
The graduate faculty appointment form is part of the PtD system which can be accessed in the "myKU" portal. If you have questions, call the Graduate Studies office at 864-8040.

Graduate Teaching Assistant Appointment Form
(Graduate Teaching Assistant Appointment Form 2015-2016)

GTA Spoken English Verification form

GA Intent to Appoint Form

GTA/GRA/GA Doctoral Fewer than 6 form

GRA Master's Fewer than 6 form

Progress to Degree

Graduate Studies Awards
Forms for GTA, Distinguished Service Award, Argersinger Dissertation, and Byrd Mentor Graduate Studies Awards.

Graduate Studies Fellowships and Scholarships
Information and nomination forms for Graduate Studies Fellowships and Scholarships.

Responsible Scholarship and Research Skills Reporting Form


KU Recommendation for Graduate Admission
Most departments use this form when obtaining a letter of recommendation.

International Travel Liability Form
Graduate students and faculty who travel to certain countries to conduct research are required to complete and submit a form that specifies the conditions of the travel and releases KU from liability.

International Return from Leave Form 

Doctoral Completion Survey
National survey completed by all doctoral recipients.

KU Doctoral Hooding Ceremony starts in 90 minutes! Watch nearly 300 new doctors be celebrated at

KU Safety

The first studio art class at KU began in 1869
One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
Nearly $290 million in financial aid annually
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
23rd nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets," Military Times
KU Today