Congratulations on completing your graduate degree at the University of Kansas!
There are many post-graduation opportunities available to you - check out the links below, and on the left, and find ways to stay connected, develop your career, and give back to KU.
Graduate Alumni Resources
- Be a Jayhawk and join the KU Alumni Association.
- Connect with other Jayhawks after graduation through KU Alumni Networks.
- Take advantage of the KU Alumni Career Center resources.
- Take advantage of the KU Alumni Mentor Network to share information and develop your professional aspirations.
- Join the KU Alumni group on Linkedin to further your career and post job openings that you want other Jayhawks to see. Other KU Alumni groups on Linkedin groups you could join include:
- Develop your professional identity, stay up-to-date, and advance your career by joining the right professional network for you.