Book & Swag Raffle
Book Options for Raffle
1. A Field Guide to Grad School by Jessica Calarco
2. Writing Your Dissertation in Fifteen Minutes a Day by Joan Bolker
3. Succeeding Outside of the Academy by Fruscione and Baker
4. Thanks for the Feedback by Douglas Stone and Sheila Heen
5. Getting to Yes by Roger Fisher
6. Strengths Based Leadership by Don Clifton
7. How to Be An Anti-Racist by Ibram X. Kendi
8. Disability Visibility by Alice Wong
Swag Options for Raffle
1. Graduate student t-shirt
3. Coffee mug
4. Wireless charger
5. Bluetooth keyfinder
6. Mini desk vacuum
Time & Writing Management WorkshopJoin Dr. Nicole Reiz, Director of Professional Development and Dr. Samantha Demmerle, Assistant Director for Graduate Writing and Support for a workshop on time and writing management tips and techniques to help you manage tasks and projects, as well as learn about resources to help you make progress on your writing.
Date: Tuesday, April 4
Time: 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. CST
*Registration required to access Zoom link.
Graduate Student Highlights
Graduate students provide intellect, industry and inspiration for the cutting-edge research that’s at the heart of the University of Kansas. They are also teachers and mentors for undergraduates. Furthermore, they serve our university in leadership roles and are members of our local communities. Join us in recognizing some of our graduate students that excel in these areas!